Covenant Christian Academy seeks to provide a quality academic education for young people in grades K3 through 12th grade, including an extra-curricular program that challenges student's character, integrity, and spiritual maturity.
Above all, it is our desire that every student comes to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and is equipped to serve Him faithfully. Upon leaving Covenant Christian Academy, it is our prayer that these changed lives will now serve Him as life changers.
The campus of Covenant Christian Academy is warm and friendly; a place where students can feel the love of Jesus Christ. Developing integrity and strong character in each student is an integral part of Covenant's ministry. Covenant prides itself in saying, "We're more than a school, we're family!" The relationships that are built between the faculty, the families of the school and the student body are one of the things that makes Covenant so unique.
Covenant Christian Academy is a private, inter-denominational, non-profit Christian school. Covenant's student body is represented by over 60 Christian Christian churches and denominations.
The principles which guide every aspect of our ministry where the Bible is absolute truth and Christ is above all. Covenant Christian Academy will:
- Prayerfully seek God's will (Prov. 3:5-6; Eph. 6:18)
- Promote the development of God's gifts (1 Cor. 12:31; Eph. 2:10; Rom. 12:6-8)
- Embrace Biblical, Christ-centered instruction (Deut. 17:19; Prov. 2:1-12)
- Pursue excellence in all areas (Eccl. 9:10; 1 Cor. 10:31)
- Boldly live the faith (1 John 5:4; 2 Tim. 1:7)
- Nurture relationships (Eph. 4:1-6)
- Reflect and model Biblical moral integrity (1 Tim. 1:5)
- Disciple and mentor students and families (Ps. 86:11; Col. 1:9-10)
- Discover God's wisdom and promote the growth of His kingdom (Col. 2:2-3)
- Serve and disciple the community and the world (1 Peter 2:9)
- Be educationally effective (Prov. 16:16)